600 young US troops set off for the Middle East, destinations secret



Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data/Airtime VTU Services

SIZE VALID YOU PAY BUY
1GB 30DAYS ₦295 BUY
2GB 30DAYS ₦595 BUY
3GB 30DAYS ₦895 BUY
5GB 30DAYS ₦1495 BUY
BUY CHEAP VTU SERVICE

600 young US troops set off for the Middle East, destinations secret



SIX HUNDREDS of mostly young soldiers from Fort Bragg, North Carolina's military base set off for the Middle East Tuesday as part of a group of 3,500 U.S. troops deployed in the region.

Kuwait will be their first stop and their final destinations are a mystery.



Days after US President Donald Trump ordered the assassination of Iran's military commander Kasem Suleimani, fears of a new conflict in the Middle East increased.

US soldiers from the 82nd Parachute Division are leaving for the Middle East in the fastest deployment since the 2010 Haiti earthquake. To many, this will be the first foreign mission.

Trump said last week that he ordered the killing of Suleimani to stop the war, not start it.

What about the continuation of the US-Iran conflict, analysts predict

Despite Iran's harsh rhetoric, analysts believe Iran will avoid any conventional conflict with the US and will likely focus on asymmetric attacks such as sabotage or other military activity.

US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper said Tuesday that the US wants to reduce tensions with Iran, but also that the country is ready to end any war that starts.

“We are not looking for a war with Iran, but we are ready to end it,” Esper said. “We want to see a de-escalation of the situation,” he added.

Esper said on Monday that the US military would not violate the laws of war by attacking Iranian cultural assets, threatening the US president.

On Tuesday, he said he was confident Trump would “give them only lawful orders.” “We don't violate the laws of war,” Esper said.

And Trump said Tuesday that he would respect international law and avoid targeting cultural assets in military attacks, retracting his earlier threat.

On Saturday, he threatened to attack 52 Iranian targets, including sites important to Iranian culture, and retaliated if Iran attacked Americans or American assets in response to the Suleimani assassination.

Attacks on cultural property are considered war crimes in international law, including a UN Security Council resolution backed in 2017 by the Trump administration and the 1954 Hague Convention on the Protection of Cultural Property.

600 young US troops set off for the Middle East, destinations secret

Share this On


Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data/Airtime VTU Services

SIZE VALID YOU PAY BUY
1GB 30DAYS ₦295 BUY
2GB 30DAYS ₦595 BUY
3GB 30DAYS ₦895 BUY
5GB 30DAYS ₦1495 BUY
BUY CHEAP VTU SERVICE

Leave a Comment