He was dreaming that he had swallowed the engagement ring, when he woke up suddenly



1XBET: 100% Welcome Bonus.
CLICK ON THE BANNER TO REGISTER And CLAIM BONUS INSTANTLY


He was dreaming that he had swallowed the engagement ring, when he woke up suddenly



Jenna Evans of San Diego thought fiancé Bobby Howell's instructions to swallow the jewels in order to protect them were part of a nightmare, but when she woke up in the morning, the ring was gone, the news reports. net.

After she noticed a gap in the fourth finger of her left hand, she knew exactly what she had done and rushed for emergency treatment on Wednesday.



She said X-rays revealed that the 'ring was in her stomach' and claimed she was feeling the weight in her intestines.

Evans had to undergo an upper endoscopy to remove the three-stone ring.

'Bobby finally gave me my ring again in the morning – I promised not to swallow it again,' said Evans.

He was dreaming that he had swallowed the engagement ring, when he woke up suddenly

Share this On


1XBET: 100% Welcome Bonus.
CLICK ON THE BANNER TO REGISTER And CLAIM BONUS INSTANTLY


Leave a Comment